Project-Pentagon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joes Moderator application

3 posters

Go down

Joes Moderator application Empty Joes Moderator application

Post by Joe Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:14 pm

Hello to the staff and community of Project Pentagon. I'm only new on this server, however this is a new server itself so I think it's gotta start somewhere. I've seen 2 people demote themselves today, and after giving some time to the skills and layout of the server I've decided I want to apply to become a Moderator.

I know I can be a good Mod on this server as I have done it on other small servers or new servers, some did well, others not as well, but it's all been a good learning experience for me.

I've also noticed the time on the forums is about 6 hours ahead of me so already me being in a different time zone will be a benefit for when you guys can't be on, and I'm also online very often, there's no doubt I'm very dedicated when it comes to private servers.

I also know how to handle delicate situations wether it be racism on the server, spamming, flamming, server promiting, duping, other things of that nature, I can handle situations in a mature way, and I will be able to get all of you on Skype so we can always be in contact.

With all that being said, I would love to see this server grow into something great, and be able to say I helped and was there every step of the way, so please consider me to be a Mod for you guys here at Project Pentagon, thank you all for your time.

Last edited by Joe on Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Joes Moderator application Empty Re: Joes Moderator application

Post by GoldDesigns Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:39 am

+1 Goodluck bro.

GoldDesigns

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSloth Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:08 pm

your very familiar with this server and you are just a great person overall thanks for that! Very Happy
TheSloth
TheSloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down